Mineral Max® with Trace Elements naturally balances out the mineral deficiencies in pasture to support the demands of high producing lactating cows and optimise production, reproduction, health, and performance.
Contains the five trace elements established as being essential for supplementation of NZ dairy cows.
- Contains phosphorus for energy, metabolism, bone strenght and milk prodution
- Careful selection of high-quality raw ingredients to ensure optimum digestion
- Colour added to granule range for easy recognition of product
- Rigorous testing regime
- Delivers a consistent dose of macro minerals each day
- Improved ease of handling and reduced dust
- Unique combination of minerals, reducing the need to mix individual products
- Supports animal health status
Feed recommendations: Typically fed at 200g/cow/day. Do not alter the dose rate without consulting a nutritionist or veterinarian. Mineral Max products are not to be fed to cows in the 4-6 weeks prior to calving due to the high level of calcium. Thoroughly mix into supplement.
Mineral Max with Trace Elements has a twelve month expiry from date of manufacture.
Please note: This range of products are produced in the same facility and may contain residue of Rumensin™ and/or Zinc.
Available in the North Island, ordered by contacting your local Technical Sales Representative, customer service, or your local merchant store. In bulk, bulk bag or 20kg bags.
A 200 g feed rate will contain g/cow/day:
Mineral Max Trace Elements (ingredients selected from)