Mineral Max™ Maize Silage Balancer delivers essential minerals to an animal’s diet whenever maize silage is a significant component of the diet.
Specifically formulated, this sand like product naturally balances out the mineral deficiencies to meet the demands of high producing cows, supporting production, reproduction, improve health and performance.
- Contains phosphorus
- Careful selection of high-quality raw ingredients to ensure optimum digestion
- Rigorous testing regime
- Delivers a consistent dose of macro minerals each day
- Improved ease of handling and reduced dust
- Unique combination of minerals, reducing the need to mix individual products
- Supports animal health status
Typically fed at 200 g/cow/day when feeding 4kgDM of maize silage
100 g/cow/day per 2kgDM Maize silage.
200 g/cow/day per 4kgDM Mazie Silage
300 g/cow/day per 6kgDM Maize silage
Mineral Max™ Maize Silage Balancer is not to be fed to cows in the 4-6 weeks prior to calving due to the high level of calcium. Thoroughly mix into supplement.
Please note: This range of products are produced in the same facility and may contain residue of Rumensin™ and/or Zinc.
Available in the North Island, ordered by contacting your local Technical Sales Representative, customer service, or your local merchant store. In bulk, bulk bag or 20 kg bags.