Mineral Max® naturally balances out the mineral deficiencies in pasture to support the demands of high producing lactating cows and optimise production, reproduction, health, and performance.
- Contains phosphorus for energy, metabolism, bone strength and milk production
- Careful selection of high-quality raw ingredients to ensure optimum digestion
- Rigorous testing regime
- Delivers a consistent dose of macro minerals
- Improved ease of handling and reduced dust
- Unique combination of minerals, reducing the need to mix individual products
- Supports animal health status
Feed recommendations: Typically fed at 200g/cow/day. Do not alter the dose rate without consulting a nutritionist or veterinarian. Mineral Max is not to be fed to cows in the 4-6 weeks prior to calving due to the high level of calcium. Thoroughly mix into supplement.
Mineral Max has a twelve month expiry from date of manufacture.
Please note: This range of products are produced in the same facility and may contain residue of Rumensin™ and/or Zinc.
Available in the North Island, ordered by contacting your local Technical Sales Representative, customer service, or your local merchant store. Morrinsville in bulk, or bulk bag. Wanganui in bulk bag.